Notices2018/05/25HORTON HOEDOWN2018/05/15OPP - NEWS PORTAL2018/05/10BUILDING AN EMERGENCY SURVIVAL KIT2018/05/08BEACH VOLLEYBALL2018/05/03SUMMER STUDENT EMPLOYMENT2018/03/22Candidate Information2018/03/02HALF LOAD RESTRICITONS
May 1st, 2018Council Meeting - 4:00 p.m.
May 3rd, 2018EUCHRE
May 5th, 2018CHILDREN'S DANCE LESSONS
May 7th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
May 12th, 2018CHILDREN'S DANCE LESSONS
May 14th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
May 15th, 2018Council Meeting - 4:00 p.m.
May 17th, 2018EUCHRE
May 19th, 2018CHILDREN'S DANCE LESSONS
May 21st, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
May 26th, 2018CHILDREN'S DANCE LESSONS
May 28th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
Updated: 2 weeks ago - Created: November 25th, 2011
BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
A Building Permit Application and attached forms must be completed prior to obtaining a building permit. Building Permit Application packages are available at the Municipal Office for pickup or Online.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING BUILDING PERMIT
- The Building Permit Application is to be completed and delivered to the Building Inspector or left at the Municipal Office for pickup by the Building Inspector. Building Permit Requirements No. 1 to No. 9 that are outlined below must be met prior to submitting completed building permit application. Note: Some of these steps may not be necessary for an accessory building.
- Notification will be given from the Building Inspector that the application has been completed satisfactorily and the applicant will then be given the amount of the Building Permit Fee, Sewage Permit Fee and Lot Development Fee.
- The Building Inspector will notify the Municipal Office of the amount of the fee(s) owing by applicant and they will accept payment of these.
- Only after payment is received by the Municipal Office will the Building Inspector be notified.
- The Building Inspector will contact the applicant when building/construction can commence.
***Please Note: DO NOT PRINT DOUBLE SIDED!!!
Updated: 2 years ago - Created: March 7th, 2012