Notices2018/03/15BLOOD DONOR CLINIC2018/03/14MURDER MYSTERY- PASTA, PASSION & PISTOLS2018/03/09EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES 2018/03/09PW 2018-05 SALE OF SURPLUS EQUIPMENT2018/03/09CHILDREN'S SOCCER2018/03/09WINTER CARNIVAL PRIZES2018/03/05EASTER EGG HUNT2018/03/02HALF LOAD RESTRICITONS2018/03/02TENDER PW 2018-04- REHABILITATION/RECONSTRUCTION OF JOHNSTON RD2018/02/20COUNTRY DANCE- MAR 16/20182018/02/13OPP - NEWS PORTAL
March 5th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
March 8th, 2018EUCHRE
March 12th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
March 13th, 2018HIGHLAND DANCE LESSONS
March 19th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
March 22nd, 2018EUCHRE
March 26th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
Updated: 13 months ago - Created: November 25th, 2011
BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
A Building Permit Application and attached forms must be completed prior to obtaining a building permit. Building Permit Application packages are available at the Municipal Office for pickup or Online.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING BUILDING PERMIT
- The Building Permit Application is to be completed and delivered to the Building Inspector or left at the Municipal Office for pickup by the Building Inspector. Building Permit Requirements No. 1 to No. 9 that are outlined below must be met prior to submitting completed building permit application. Note: Some of these steps may not be necessary for an accessory building.
- Notification will be given from the Building Inspector that the application has been completed satisfactorily and the applicant will then be given the amount of the Building Permit Fee, Sewage Permit Fee and Lot Development Fee.
- The Building Inspector will notify the Municipal Office of the amount of the fee(s) owing by applicant and they will accept payment of these.
- Only after payment is received by the Municipal Office will the Building Inspector be notified.
- The Building Inspector will contact the applicant when building/construction can commence.
***Please Note: DO NOT PRINT DOUBLE SIDED!!!
Updated: 2 years ago - Created: March 7th, 2012