Notices2018/01/19RINK CLOSED2018/01/183 ON 3 KIDS HOCKEY TOURNAMENT2018/01/16OPP - NEWS PORTAL2018/01/12RINK SCHEDULE 20182018/01/11HORTON HOCKEY2018/01/05PW 2018-02 RFQ Supply and Distribute Petroleum Products2018/01/05PW 2018-01 RFQ Supply and Storage of Bulk Propane2018/01/05HIGHLAND DANCE LESSONS2018/01/02RFQ FIRE 2017-19 TRIPLE COMBINATION PUMPER2017/12/222018 WASTE & RECYCLING COLLECTION CALENDAR2017/12/18COUNTRY DANCE- JAN 19/20182017/12/13HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
January 2nd, 2018Council Meeting - 4:00 p.m.
January 7th, 2018LEARN 2 SKATE
January 8th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
January 9th, 2018HORTON HOCKEY
January 11th, 2018EUCHRE
January 15th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
January 19th, 2018COUNTRY DANCE- JAN 19/2018
January 22nd, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
January 25th, 2018EUCHRE
January 29th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
Updated: 11 months ago - Created: November 25th, 2011
BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
A Building Permit Application and attached forms must be completed prior to obtaining a building permit. Building Permit Application packages are available at the Municipal Office for pickup or Online.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING BUILDING PERMIT
- The Building Permit Application is to be completed and delivered to the Building Inspector or left at the Municipal Office for pickup by the Building Inspector. Building Permit Requirements No. 1 to No. 9 that are outlined below must be met prior to submitting completed building permit application. Note: Some of these steps may not be necessary for an accessory building.
- Notification will be given from the Building Inspector that the application has been completed satisfactorily and the applicant will then be given the amount of the Building Permit Fee, Sewage Permit Fee and Lot Development Fee.
- The Building Inspector will notify the Municipal Office of the amount of the fee(s) owing by applicant and they will accept payment of these.
- Only after payment is received by the Municipal Office will the Building Inspector be notified.
- The Building Inspector will contact the applicant when building/construction can commence.
***Please Note: DO NOT PRINT DOUBLE SIDED!!!
Updated: 12 months ago - Created: March 7th, 2012