BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
A Building Permit Application and attached forms must be completed prior to obtaining a building permit. Building Permit Application packages are available at the Municipal Office for pickup or Online.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING BUILDING PERMIT
- The Building Permit Application is to be completed and delivered to the Building Inspector or left at the Municipal Office for pickup by the Building Inspector. Building Permit Requirements No. 1 to No. 9 that are outlined below must be met prior to submitting completed building permit application. Note: Some of these steps may not be necessary for an accessory building.
- Notification will be given from the Building Inspector that the application has been completed satisfactorily and the applicant will then be given the amount of the Building Permit Fee, Sewage Permit Fee and Lot Development Fee.
- The Building Inspector will notify the Municipal Office of the amount of the fee(s) owing by applicant and they will accept payment of these.
- Only after payment is received by the Municipal Office will the Building Inspector be notified.
- The Building Inspector will contact the applicant when building/construction can commence.
***Please Note: DO NOT PRINT DOUBLE SIDED***