Notices2019/02/19COUNTRY DANCE- MAR 15/20192019/02/08WINTER CARNIVAL2019/02/05FAMILY SKATING DAYS2019/01/312019 BUDGET DOCUMENTS2019/01/18WASTE & RECYCLING COLLECTION CALENDAR2019/01/14RINK SCHEDULE 2019
February 5th, 2019Council Meeting - 4:00 p.m.
February 9th, 2019FAMILY SKATING DAYS
February 14th, 2019EUCHRE
February 16th, 2019FAMILY SKATING DAYS
February 19th, 2019Council Meeting - 4:00 p.m.
February 23rd, 2019WINTER CARNIVAL
February 24th, 2019FAMILY SKATING DAYS
APPLICATION FOR THE DISPLAY OF FAMILY FIREWORKS
This application is for submission purposes only and is not an approved family fireworks display permit. Once this application is received and approved by staff you will receive a Permit Number via e-mail.
Note that all permits issued will become null and void if there is a Fire Ban declared by the Horton Township Fire Chief.
- PERMIT FEE (IF REQUIRED)
- APPROVAL LETTER FROM THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY WHERE FIREWORKS WILL BE DISPLAYED
- LOCATION SKETCH OF THE PROPOSED LOCATION FOR THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- DESCRIPTION OF THE FIREWORKS TO BE DISCHARGED, THE DISCHARGE TECHNIQUES TO BE USED, AND THE MANNER AND MEANS OF RESTRAINING UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS FROM BEING TOO NEAR THE DISCHARGE LOCATION
- PROOF OF CURRENT HOMEOWNERS PROPERTY LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY, AMOUNT OF COVERAGE AND EXPIRY DATE
- APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.