Notices2019/09/16UPDATE ON ACCEPTING FLOOD DEBRIS2019/09/16NOTICE OF SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING2019/09/08BURN BAN LIFTED2019/08/29EUCHRE2019/08/28COUNTRY DANCE- SEPT 202019/08/27HARVEST SUPPER2019/07/30SEPTEMBER COUNCIL MEETINGS2019/07/19HORSESHOE LEAGUE
September 2nd, 2019HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
September 5th, 2019HORSESHOE LEAGUE
September 9th, 2019HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
September 10th, 2019Council Meeting - 4:00 p.m.
September 12th, 2019HORSESHOE LEAGUE
September 16th, 2019HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
September 20th, 2019COUNTRY DANCE- SEPT 20
September 24th, 2019Council Meeting - 4:00 p.m.
September 26th, 2019HORSESHOE LEAGUE
September 30th, 2019HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
APPLICATION FOR THE DISPLAY OF FAMILY FIREWORKS
This application is for submission purposes only and is not an approved family fireworks display permit. Once this application is received and approved by staff you will receive a Permit Number via e-mail.
Note that all permits issued will become null and void if there is a Fire Ban declared by the Horton Township Fire Chief.
- PERMIT FEE (IF REQUIRED)
- APPROVAL LETTER FROM THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY WHERE FIREWORKS WILL BE DISPLAYED
- LOCATION SKETCH OF THE PROPOSED LOCATION FOR THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- DESCRIPTION OF THE FIREWORKS TO BE DISCHARGED, THE DISCHARGE TECHNIQUES TO BE USED, AND THE MANNER AND MEANS OF RESTRAINING UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS FROM BEING TOO NEAR THE DISCHARGE LOCATION
- PROOF OF CURRENT HOMEOWNERS PROPERTY LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY, AMOUNT OF COVERAGE AND EXPIRY DATE
- APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.