Notices2017/10/18HORTON CHRISTMAS CRAFT SHOW2017/10/16OFFICE/GARAGE CLOSED2017/10/11OPP - NEWS PORTAL2017/10/02COUNTRY DANCE- OCT 20/20172017/10/02HARVEST SUPPER 20172017/10/02GLOW RUN 20172017/09/06HORTON HOCKEY
October 1st, 2017HORTON FLAG FOOTBALL
October 5th, 2017EUCHRE
October 8th, 2017HORTON FLAG FOOTBALL
October 10th, 2017HIGHLAND DANCE LESSONS
October 15th, 2017HORTON FLAG FOOTBALL
October 16th, 2017HORTON QUILTERS SHOW & TELL
October 19th, 2017EUCHRE
October 20th, 2017COUNTRY DANCE- OCT 20/2017
October 22nd, 2017HORTON FLAG FOOTBALL
October 24th, 2017HIGHLAND DANCE LESSONS
October 29th, 2017HORTON FLAG FOOTBALL
APPLICATION FOR THE DISPLAY OF FAMILY FIREWORKS
This application is for submission purposes only and is not an approved family fireworks display permit. Once this application is received and approved by staff you will receive a Permit Number via e-mail.
Note that all permits issued will become null and void if there is a Fire Ban declared by the Horton Township Fire Chief.
- PERMIT FEE (IF REQUIRED)
- APPROVAL LETTER FROM THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY WHERE FIREWORKS WILL BE DISPLAYED
- LOCATION SKETCH OF THE PROPOSED LOCATION FOR THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- DESCRIPTION OF THE FIREWORKS TO BE DISCHARGED, THE DISCHARGE TECHNIQUES TO BE USED, AND THE MANNER AND MEANS OF RESTRAINING UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS FROM BEING TOO NEAR THE DISCHARGE LOCATION
- PROOF OF CURRENT HOMEOWNERS PROPERTY LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY, AMOUNT OF COVERAGE AND EXPIRY DATE
- APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.