Notices2018/07/09COMMUNITY GARAGE SALE & BBQ2018/07/05FIRE BAN2018/06/25HORTON HOEDOWN2018/06/25NO HOT PETS2018/06/22OPP - NEWS PORTAL2018/03/22Candidate Information
July 2nd, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
July 3rd, 2018Council Meeting - 4:00 p.m.
July 9th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
July 16th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
July 17th, 2018Council Meeting - 4:00 p.m.
July 21st, 2018COMMUNITY GARAGE SALE & BBQ
July 23rd, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
July 30th, 2018HERITAGE ARTS & CRAFTS LADIES GROUP
APPLICATION FOR THE DISPLAY OF FAMILY FIREWORKS
This application is for submission purposes only and is not an approved family fireworks display permit. Once this application is received and approved by staff you will receive a Permit Number via e-mail.
Note that all permits issued will become null and void if there is a Fire Ban declared by the Horton Township Fire Chief.
- PERMIT FEE (IF REQUIRED)
- APPROVAL LETTER FROM THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY WHERE FIREWORKS WILL BE DISPLAYED
- LOCATION SKETCH OF THE PROPOSED LOCATION FOR THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- DESCRIPTION OF THE FIREWORKS TO BE DISCHARGED, THE DISCHARGE TECHNIQUES TO BE USED, AND THE MANNER AND MEANS OF RESTRAINING UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS FROM BEING TOO NEAR THE DISCHARGE LOCATION
- PROOF OF CURRENT HOMEOWNERS PROPERTY LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY, AMOUNT OF COVERAGE AND EXPIRY DATE
- APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.