This application is for submission purposes only and is not an approved family fireworks display permit. Once this application is received and approved by staff you will receive a Permit Number via e-mail.
Note that all permits issued will become null and void if there is a Fire Ban declared by the Horton Township Fire Chief.
- PERMIT FEE (IF REQUIRED)
- APPROVAL LETTER FROM THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY WHERE FIREWORKS WILL BE DISPLAYED
- LOCATION SKETCH OF THE PROPOSED LOCATION FOR THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- DESCRIPTION OF THE FIREWORKS TO BE DISCHARGED, THE DISCHARGE TECHNIQUES TO BE USED, AND THE MANNER AND MEANS OF RESTRAINING UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS FROM BEING TOO NEAR THE DISCHARGE LOCATION
- PROOF OF CURRENT HOMEOWNERS PROPERTY LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY, AMOUNT OF COVERAGE AND EXPIRY DATE
- APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.